Tuesday, May 24, 2011



This is my first post - a test, if you will.  The preparations are being made, the course is being charted, the cheez-its are being pressed.  The journey is a long one, and I ponder the dangers that lie ahead.  Pierre, my traveling buddy for the trip, is rehearsing his monologues on traveling, America, and all things wrong with everything I do.  Maybe I shouldn't have invited him.  But, then again, he travels light, he is entertaining, and I believe I could overpower him if he becomes unruly.  Estimated time of departure:  11 p.m. Wednesday night, May 25th.



The team (minus Pierre) diligently at work mapping the journey (or maybe working on psychology reports that have nothing to do with me ... I'm not sure which).  Actually, Andrew Duplantis and David Greenway working.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness where are you going?

    After all these years I would still recognize David Greenway in a mug shot, so don't y'all go committing any crimes! Does the man never age? Are the waters of Layfayette really the fountain of youth?

    ReplyDelete